DIETITIAN - NUTRITION CARE MANAGER
Compensation: $57,270.00 - $79,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
*Posted Date:* Oct 15, 2019
* We have an opening for a DIETITIAN- NUTRITION CARE MANAGER* *position.
* *Location*: /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*:Monday- Friday , NO weekends!
* *Requirement*: REGISTERED DIETITIAN
*We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!*
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job its a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to Americas senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. Were seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. Were making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
*Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a *full-time Dietitian- Nutrition Care Manager* to join our Nutrition Team in a senior living community in Lewistown, PA.* 3K SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE! NO WEEKENDS!*
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
* Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to residents.
* Assesses the nutritional status of residents through documentation in the medical record.
* Advises department on resident care and food service matters.
* Provides supervision and assistance, as needed, in dining rooms during meal service.
* Develops, schedules and conducts in-service training classes, on the job training and orientation classes for staff.
* Assists with the planning of menus with regard to nutrition, regulatory compliance, color, variety, general resident population preferences, and wellness/trends.
* Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops the Food and Nutrition Service team.
* Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies.
* Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
* Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
* Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility and the Company as appropriate.
* Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
* Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
* One year of senior living experience
* Supervisory experience desirable.
* ServSafe certified desirable.
* Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietary, exercise, food, nutrition, nutritional, nutritionist, sfs, swine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...